Are you a graduate ready to lose yourself in the world of marketing?
Then Prospect 13 are looking for you.
We have an opening for a Marketing & Communications Enthusiast to join our growing team. The job role is as follows:
Day to day administration and support activities to ensure the smooth running and organisation of a busy marketing consultancy. Purpose of the role is to support the implementation of a range of marketing and communication activities and general administration for a diverse portfolio of virtual marketing support clients.
As part of a small, dynamic team and reporting to the Marketing & Communications Whizz, the Marketing & Communications Enthusiast will support the co-ordination of marketing communications activities.
The ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients, suppliers, venues and key stakeholders is required as well as a proactive and forward-thinking approach to the efficient operation of day to day activities. Should be well organised, can follow processes and procedures and ensure close attention to detail.
- You are well educated to HND level in a marketing related subject
- You are not like everyone else and bring a unique perspective to the team
- You want to put your marketing theory into practice and an agency seems cool
- You are a social media enthusiast
- You like collaborating as part of a team but also gust get things done
- You are super organised and can find any document required in record time
- You establish routine and smooth operations to deliver positive results
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You can work to tight deadlines and get a thrill working under pressure
- You are creative and innovative in your approach
- You would describe yourself as responsible and have a strong sense of integrity
- You offer a good level of diplomacy and a flexible approach to your work
- You are efficient using the MS Office suite of applications
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the team’s activities
- Support the Marketing & Communications Whizz in planning, scheduling and publishing of social media and website content for a range of cross sector clients and Prospect 13
- Act as a Social Media Focal Point for maintaining platform profiles and updates
- Regular maintenance of the master social media schedule as well as client specific schedules
- Monthly and quarterly social media reporting to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Support the Marketing & Communications Whizz in organising various campaigns and events
- Participate in team creative brainstorming and strategy sessions
- Conduct desk market research and develop online marketing questionnaires and surveys
- Communicate directly with clients as required and encourage trusting relationships
- A desire to learn and kick start your career in marketing and communications
- Strong understanding of marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines
- Well-organised with a customer-oriented approach
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- HND in Marketing or Communications related field
- Driving licence preferable
37.5 hours weekly, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your C.V along with your salary expectations via Indeed.