Aberdeen based marketing agency, Prospect 13 is pleased to share a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team with big ambitions and momentum. This is an exciting role providing the perfect platform to make a real difference to a wide range of client marketing strategies, but also to help set a longer-term vision and marketing strategy for our own company.
Planning and implementation of a range of digital marketing strategies for a diverse portfolio of marketing support clients. Leading a team of three, the Digital Marketing Lead will be immersed in all aspects of digital marketing including content strategy, creation, analysis and reporting. The Digital Marketing Lead will be responsible for generating, implementing, analysing and evaluating creative digital strategies that generate results for clients.
As part of a small, dynamic team and reporting to the Managing Director, the Digital Marketing Lead will support the overall delivery of digital marketing activities. The ability to develop and maintain relationships with colleagues, clients, suppliers, venues and key stakeholders is required as well as a proactive and forward-thinking approach.
A solid understanding of digital marketing is essential as is the ability to work under pressure, against strict deadlines as part of a team and using own initiative. Must be well organised, can follow processes and procedures and ensure close attention to detail.
- You are not like everyone else and bring a magnetic perspective to the team
- You love speaking to people and delivering positive business results
- You are well educated to Degree level in a marketing or closely related subject
- You have a demonstrable track record running successful digital strategies arming yourself with around five years-experience
- You are looking to take your career to the next level and experience leading a young enthusiastic team
- You have a deep understanding of digital platforms
- You have effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- You are meticulous when it comes to proof-reading
- You can work to tight deadlines and get a thrill working under pressure
- You are a strong creative thinker and innovative in your approach
- You would describe yourself as responsible and have a strong sense of integrity
- You are a team player who thrives working in a collaborative environment and mentoring others
- You offer a good level of diplomacy and a flexible approach to your work
- You just get things done!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Support day to day function of the digital marketing team and act as a focal point as required for clients
- Researching, creating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating impactful digital marketing strategies, campaigns and content across multiple platforms
- Leading a small team to develop creative digital content and integrated advertising campaigns
- Overseeing the design of digital imagery and video content including writing video storyboards and design briefs
- Arranging and co-ordinating delivery of filming and photography sessions for materials
- Support the development of targeted digital marketing materials including case studies, technical specifications, e-brochures and bespoke documentation
- Analysing performance of digital campaigns and always seeking to improve performance
- Writing website content and updating via content management systems
- SEO keyword research and website performance reporting including recommendations and implementation
- Ensure familiarisation with client brand guidelines and messaging, maintaining and developing knowledge and awareness of the consistent, effective use of brands
- Drive the development of the Prospect 13 brand externally in line with the brand guidelines and strategy
- Perform any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time
- Participate in training and development opportunities, staff performance appraisals and reviews as required
- Driving licence required
- The Digital Marketing Lead role will be based in Aberdeen.
The successful Digital Marketing Lead will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience and be a key player in the future vision of a growing marketing agency.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Wellness programme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Aberdeen, AB23 8GX: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Marketing: 4 years (required)
- Digital marketing: 3 years (required)
How to apply: Please send your CV along with salary expectations via Indeed